Home medical equipment can greatly enhance quality of life and independence for people living with a health condition, whether it's a temporary condition or long-term. These products serve a number of purposes, including providing safety in the home or helping with mobility.
A selection of these items is available through:
- Many of our community retail stores
- Local offices and Walgreens Medical Supply Company (must have a prescription)
Contact your provider to determine if Walgreens is your in-network provider before ordering home medical equipment and supplies.
To find the location best suited to your needs, call 866-924-9377.
Home medical products available through Walgreens include:
- Bathing aids and grab bars
- Commodes or raised toilet seats
- Enteral formula and pumps
- Hospital beds and accessories
- Lift chairs
- Low air-loss mattress systems
- Transfer equipment
Information provided here does not constitute professional medical advice. Although it is intended to be accurate, neither Walgreen Co., its subsidiaries or affiliates, nor any other party assumes liability for loss or damage due to reliance on this material. If you have a medical question, consult your medical professional.