Targeted, outcome-oriented respiratory programs
Our focus on the patient sets Walgreens apart. Under the direction of a physician, our licensed respiratory therapists evaluate, treat and care for patients of all ages. We work with patients to ensure adherence to their respiratory therapy, appropriate use of services and high patient satisfaction.
We also have standards of care in place that help the patient achieve optimum health outcomes while helping keep healthcare costs in check:
- Oxygen qualifying and utilization program to evaluate the necessity and proper long-term use of oxygen
- CPAP adherence program to monitor patient adherence to therapy and to help educate the patient on the importance of regular CPAP use
- COPD management program to help manage the disease process to avoid complications and rehospitalizations
Respiratory services we offer:
- Clinical programs (asthma, COPD)
- CPAP and bilevel
- Nebulizer medications and compressors
- Overnight oximetry
- Oxygen therapy (concentrators, conserving devices, Liquid/HELiOS®, portable and travel)
- Pediatric apnea monitors
- Tracheostomy care
- Ventilator care
Disclaimer: The brand name HELiOS is the property of Puritan Bennett.
Find Walgreens services near you
Find locations providing HIV/AIDS, infusion, respiratory and home medical equipment services.